You know, I didn’t even think about that. I usually just say to myself “good job” etc. But when you asked me I realized that I probably need to celebrate it better😂
I treat myself with a really good breakfast but relatively on the healthier side. It's been a while since I have had a good workout but slowly and surely I am getting there.
I've just started exercising first thing every morning. Today is day four. I put on music and dance. I'll eventually get a exercise routine, but for now just moving my body is a success.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?