You know, I didn’t even think about that. I usually just say to myself “good job” etc. But when you asked me I realized that I probably need to celebrate it better😂
I treat myself with a really good breakfast but relatively on the healthier side. It's been a while since I have had a good workout but slowly and surely I am getting there.
I've just started exercising first thing every morning. Today is day four. I put on music and dance. I'll eventually get a exercise routine, but for now just moving my body is a success.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?