It depends how strong my will is at that moment. If I am in a good mood I eat something different. Ny cravings are usually sweet things, so instead a biscuit, I eat a date. I think that it is important to have the right items at home. Instead of a big bag of crisps , a small one so even if you eat it, it will be small amount. With bread, maybe choose a healthier option – wholemeal for example.
My cravings are for sweets as well. I am a sweet tooth. But not all the time we must consume what we crave for. So, I just distract myself from that thought of sweet dishes inside my head. I try to read, watch series. That works as instantly but temporarily. For a long term solution you can try that, keep reminding yourself that what harm can they cause to your body. Nothing is good if its excessive. Read articles, follow healthy diet related posts. I hope that will help ya.
I find myself craving a lot of sweets as well, but I try to curb it by eating fruits and natural sweeteners, like coconut sugar.
Also, try to bake or eat paleo desserts to eat sweets with natural sugars AND tons of protein to keep you from stacking up on sugar and carbs. That seems to help me a lot.
L Rke Z.
In all honesty, when I crave something, I usually end up eating it… But, maybe it is possible to substitute it, with a glass of water, since water gives you a lot benefits
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.