I will eat a light snack before I workout. A banana. A peanut butter sandwich. Sometimes together. And apple. A drink.
I like to eat after a workout. Replenish energy in my body and it helps with recovery.
- How do I think more positively about exercise? Because just the thought of doing physical activity sparks dread inside me! Will this mentality change over time?
- What do you like to do for exercise if you’re really short on time in the morning?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and consistent with your workouts and diets?
- How do you build and form a HABIT strongly and as quickly as possible?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
It depends on the workout and the rest of my day. If I'm working out fairly early in the morning I like a little snack before and more of a recharge meal after… if its later in in the day i prefer to eat about an hour before my workout and have a protien snack after
I like to drink lots of water before working out so my body doesnt feel so empty while I work out and then eat afterwards.
I have oatmeal after I work out. I dont usually eat before which is really bad. I'm trying to have a banana before my workouts.
After!! It’s like a nice reward for working out, plus it is a motivating factor to finish. If I eat then work out, I often feel sluggish. It just seems better to do it afterwards.
I prefer to workout before I eat. It allows me to get moving quickly and I don't have an upset stomach. The feeling post workout without a meal beforehand is something that I enjoy.
I like to workout before I eat. I don't feel any pros or cons of either physically but not only does this pass more time without calories but the added benefit of burning the calories before you consume them. Plus, once you've ate, you feel satisfied for longer. If you eat and then exercise, you're likely to feel hungrier sooner with you burning off what you've ate. This is all dependent on your diet but that's what works best for me
I go to zumba twice a week, which is very intense. I feel best when I eat a small protein rich "mini meal" about an hour prior. Maybe a protein shake, or a couple of hard boiled eggs and some nuts. Then after I get home, I have something fairly small but again rich in protein and small carbs for muscle recovery. Almond milk and granola or a protein powder waffle with strawberries or brown rice cakes with sunbutter and a glass of almond milk.
Fortunato Da costa
I work out first thing in the morning. Before eating because my stomach feels bad if I eat beforehand. I also like to exercise before my shower so I can wash off the sweat before work. First thing in the morning is my only option.
I've worked out before I've eaten (a light workout) and after I've eaten (heavier workout). So, it's up to you and what you're feeling at the time.
I always workout on an empty stomach. I feel much more energised that way and it burns fat rather than using the food you ate for energy.
I eat something small and carb heavy, like a banana. Then I stretch and do light yoga for a good 30-45 min while that digests a bit. Then I start my actual workout.
I prefer exersice after eat cause I have enough energy to do that in the best way, but It's important not doing exersice when you're full.
I prefer to workout before I eat breakfast. I notice that I personally can do more before I eat. If I eat first I don't always have the energy to finish a 45 minuet workout. I suggest trying to workout before breakfast for a week and then after breakfast for a week and see which one feels right for you. Every body is different and you need to see what is best for you.
I like to workout before I eat. I usually exercise when I get out of bed. This helps me start my day and gets me energized, even though I may be tired. After I'm done I feel I can eat a healthy meal.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?