I typically exercise 4-5 times a week. To be honest to me it doesn’t matter when I work out as long as it’s more than 3 times a week.
I try do light exercise everyday- usually walking, sometimes I change it up with dancing or yoga. That said, I think it’s important to try out different strategies (a little everyday or a ton one day a week) to find what works for you.
Pet Nia F.
I exrcise almost every day, when I have motevation. 3 soccer pracises, 2 gym sektions and now 1 more for my self at home. Strech ebery day. So about 5-6 days a week.😊
I exercise daily. I usually pick a quick lightweight exercise each day, like the 1 minute workout that fabulous provides, and maybe twice a week do a longer more heavy workout. This is my routine for the in-house exercise. Those who go to the gym might have other routines.
It depends. If I got to much work to to I train 3-4 days a week. If not, 5-6 days. Also, depends on my objetive and the phase I shall going through: hypertrophy or strength
I do yoga everyday and stretching every night.But I do some hard exercises every other day.Cause it makes me feel tired sometimes.But I can do yoga every minute.İts amazing.Good luck
Daily just a little (dancing or stretching or the 7 minute work out) and twice a week I do an one hour program with a personal trainer.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.