You can have oatmeal (water, oats, fruits, honey); yogurt; avocado toast; boiled eggs or a fruit salad. I find this the easiest if you want a quick, simple and fulfilling breakfast
My go-to healthy breakfast: oatmeal with fruit/berries snd some nuts/seeds. With that I might make an egg too. Green tea for drink.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?