I want to workout at least three times per week to gain muscles and make shape!! And I should eat more but I have stomach pain so I can’t eat a lot. So I am going to do my best!!
Plan out your eating to add healthy calories (not empty calories (donuts, soda) to your daily total. Add weight lifting so you are building muscle.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?