Hans H Y.
While I’m finding it hard to get up, and get going In the morning, an afternoon/ early evening walk seems to work best for me at the moment.
Do it first thing you wake up then get with your day do the stretches and salutations it doesnt have to be speciafically exercise although a good have ab routine would be nice too
Morning is still the best even if it’s hard. It’s the only way to make sure you don’t skip it. Prioritize it first in the day.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.