Hans H Y.
While I’m finding it hard to get up, and get going In the morning, an afternoon/ early evening walk seems to work best for me at the moment.
Do it first thing you wake up then get with your day do the stretches and salutations it doesnt have to be speciafically exercise although a good have ab routine would be nice too
Morning is still the best even if it’s hard. It’s the only way to make sure you don’t skip it. Prioritize it first in the day.
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?