Fabulous is useful to keep a healthy lifestyle especially in drinking water and enjoy doing anything to make you healthy.
I don't run I walk daily with a meter that registers every step I make. Remember you need to do something you are going to stick with nothing works unless you do it daily.🚶
No – I'm not at the point in my fitness journey where I'm ready to start working. I love the 7 minute HIIT workout, but I've scaled back to setting an intention of doing push-ups if I don't feel I have the energy for more.
- How do you keep to your exercise routine when life is extra stressful?
- What do you do about your exercise routine when you’re sick?
- Do you enjoy the process of completing your habits? Or are they a chore?
- What if you hate exercise, what do you do? I am also not the kind of person to dance around by myself. Any suggestions?
- Does it help to set goals or build habits?
- What helps you to get out of bed easiest?
- How many days a week is good to exercise?
- How do you handle marking the exercise habit if you exercise every two days, or if you take rest days?
- How long does it take before exercise starts getting easier?
- Is weight the consuming thought that makes you believe you need exercise or is the continuous good energy you feel after you complete a exercise routine you thought previously you couldn’t?