I haven’t exercised in a while, so my short-term goal was to walk 10 minutes a day, five days a week. Then I established an intermediate goal which was to walk for 30 minutes, five days a week. Then I set myself a long-term goal, which is to complete a 5-kilometer walk.
I want this change its import to me and if I want others to follow I need to lead by example!!
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?