I would play some upbeat kpop songs such as Make A Wish by NCT U or Back Door by Stray Kids! Upbeat songs really helps to uplift my mood during those exercises:)
Being a punjabi Inlike to listen any kind of punjabi music which is full of beats.
I like to listen high beat music which pumps me to push harder
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?