I exercise before breakfast. I need to do it first thing otherwise the day gets away from me and I’m looking to squeeze it in.
It depends. If I work out first thing in the morning, I usually just have a glass of water and a cup of coffee with some almond milk and go straight into my workout. However, some days I’m just a little slow, or I wake up early, or I’m hungry as soon as I get up. Those mornings, I typically do a light breakfast (like a small serving of plain yogurt with some fruit), wait for it to settle for an hour or so, and then workout.
I normally eat something small before working out in the morning. Sometimes it’s a banana or a granola bar! Then after my workout is when I make something bigger.
I work out before breakfast because than your more hungry before you eat and if you eat before your more hungry during the day than you normally would be
Before breakfast to get some energy. But make sure you make a gap of some minutes between the breakfast and the exercise.
I normally exercise before breakfast however I drink warm water at the beginning of the day then I workout and then eat breakfast.
I usually do my exercises before the breakfast because I prefer to start my day with some energy and good feelings. But If I can't do my exercises before the breakfast, I take my breakfast, wait a few minutes and then I do my exercises.
Before! I like to move my body once I wake up. I don’t love the feeling of a full stomach when I’m moving and pushing my body.
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?