I have been using the nike training app and it has great body weight only exercises. I’ve never been really good sticking with a working out routine, but since I started with one of their beginners’ plan, I’ve sticked with it for 5 weeks now! And it’s all for free!
Focusing on basic body-weight moves like pushups, sit-ups, squats and pull-ups will give you great start for the day every morning.
I love doing the built in exercises of the fabulous app, especially the 4 minutes abs workout and the 7 minutes General workout. Otherwise, I like to go to cardio body weight aerobics, there you can learn a lot of original body weight exercises.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?