I have been using the nike training app and it has great body weight only exercises. I’ve never been really good sticking with a working out routine, but since I started with one of their beginners’ plan, I’ve sticked with it for 5 weeks now! And it’s all for free!
Focusing on basic body-weight moves like pushups, sit-ups, squats and pull-ups will give you great start for the day every morning.
I love doing the built in exercises of the fabulous app, especially the 4 minutes abs workout and the 7 minutes General workout. Otherwise, I like to go to cardio body weight aerobics, there you can learn a lot of original body weight exercises.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.