I work out with my best friend and i record my monthly performance and changes in my body so when an old piece of clothing fits me, or when at my naked self in the mirror and see the progress i get reallly motivated , try working out for 21 days in a row if it all doesnt work out, scientific research proves that when you do a task or thing 21 days in a row it becomes a habit
- What ways do you use to make time for exercise when you have small children?
- What do you do about exercising when you’re sick?
- Finding extra time in my morning is difficult because I enjoy sleep a lot; will exercising after work benefit me just as much as it would in the morning?
- Where is your favorite place to work out and why?
- Sticking with the exercise habit is difficult for me, because it seems to take so long to see the results of my efforts. I know I depend on instant gratification too much, how can I get over that or maybe even use that to my advantage to stay motivated?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?