I work out with my best friend and i record my monthly performance and changes in my body so when an old piece of clothing fits me, or when at my naked self in the mirror and see the progress i get reallly motivated , try working out for 21 days in a row if it all doesnt work out, scientific research proves that when you do a task or thing 21 days in a row it becomes a habit
- How do you improve your concentration?
- If you do yoga, do you have any recommendtions on poses/sequences to do for morning exercise? I love yoga but I am very inexperienced with making my own routine.
- What is a healthy amount of cardio exercise?
- What is your greatest obstacle to exercising regularly and how do you overcome it?
- How can I improve my mental health?
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?