I work out with my best friend and i record my monthly performance and changes in my body so when an old piece of clothing fits me, or when at my naked self in the mirror and see the progress i get reallly motivated , try working out for 21 days in a row if it all doesnt work out, scientific research proves that when you do a task or thing 21 days in a row it becomes a habit
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?