Hope that answers your question. 🙂
Check out the videos at KLRN.org/Healthy-Kids for some 60 second fun health motivation for the whole family.
Then I come back to the present and remember the steps, one foot in front of another to get to that vision.
I decided to roll out of bed and literally before doing anything (no bathroom, no teeth, no clothes) do 50 squats. With no effort it became habitual.
I would incorporate exercise into my daily routine with my family.
I would register for 5ks to walk them with friends or family, I would strength train 2 times a week, do yoga 1 time a week, and find a new way to do cardio where my hip doesn’t hurt.
I would buy a brand new cool. Ike and start riding with my friend Ashli in the morning or with my son and husband at night
I would join the gym orange theory and go exercise with my friend Peggy once a week
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?