Hope that answers your question. 🙂
Check out the videos at KLRN.org/Healthy-Kids for some 60 second fun health motivation for the whole family.
Then I come back to the present and remember the steps, one foot in front of another to get to that vision.
I decided to roll out of bed and literally before doing anything (no bathroom, no teeth, no clothes) do 50 squats. With no effort it became habitual.
I would incorporate exercise into my daily routine with my family.
I would register for 5ks to walk them with friends or family, I would strength train 2 times a week, do yoga 1 time a week, and find a new way to do cardio where my hip doesn’t hurt.
I would buy a brand new cool. Ike and start riding with my friend Ashli in the morning or with my son and husband at night
I would join the gym orange theory and go exercise with my friend Peggy once a week
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?