Hope that answers your question. 🙂
Check out the videos at KLRN.org/Healthy-Kids for some 60 second fun health motivation for the whole family.
Then I come back to the present and remember the steps, one foot in front of another to get to that vision.
I decided to roll out of bed and literally before doing anything (no bathroom, no teeth, no clothes) do 50 squats. With no effort it became habitual.
I would incorporate exercise into my daily routine with my family.
I would register for 5ks to walk them with friends or family, I would strength train 2 times a week, do yoga 1 time a week, and find a new way to do cardio where my hip doesn’t hurt.
I would buy a brand new cool. Ike and start riding with my friend Ashli in the morning or with my son and husband at night
I would join the gym orange theory and go exercise with my friend Peggy once a week
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?