Trampoline jumping because it's fun and you can burn a whole lot of calories, as we would say here: two flies in one hit.
Dancing is an excellent way to exercise your body. It's not only a good activity to release stress or increase adrenaline, but also an active factor in keeping yourself balanced. You use your whole body to dance, and it's incredibly relieving when you feel you've burned enough all over. Sometimes music is all we need to jive well with ourselves, and I hope you can experience that too ^^
Typically, I try to finish a big Starbucks water bottle before breakfast. Walk my dog and drink some more during the walk so that when I have breakfast I can have coffee. Usually, right after I’ll drink some more with daily vitamins and allergy medications.
I love running! But the main goal is to find something you love and just go for it. Walk your dog, play with your kids, do a Chloe Ting, learn something new. Don't forget to exercise your mind too!
Well, i think most favourite for me is yoga and breath exercises. It makes me full of harmony and energy, so i prefer to do it first of all things in my daily routine.
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?