Trampoline jumping because it's fun and you can burn a whole lot of calories, as we would say here: two flies in one hit.
Dancing is an excellent way to exercise your body. It's not only a good activity to release stress or increase adrenaline, but also an active factor in keeping yourself balanced. You use your whole body to dance, and it's incredibly relieving when you feel you've burned enough all over. Sometimes music is all we need to jive well with ourselves, and I hope you can experience that too ^^
Typically, I try to finish a big Starbucks water bottle before breakfast. Walk my dog and drink some more during the walk so that when I have breakfast I can have coffee. Usually, right after I’ll drink some more with daily vitamins and allergy medications.
I love running! But the main goal is to find something you love and just go for it. Walk your dog, play with your kids, do a Chloe Ting, learn something new. Don't forget to exercise your mind too!
Well, i think most favourite for me is yoga and breath exercises. It makes me full of harmony and energy, so i prefer to do it first of all things in my daily routine.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.