However, there’s no need to be perfect. If you eat at the office but it’s healthy- no problem. Also, if from time to time you eat something unhealthy don’t punish yourself. We’re not robots.
Sometimes it can be a good idea to divide your breakfast in two parts. Such as, eat a breakfast, exercise then when you get to work, have a small (!!!!) snack to get your brain going.
On the days, I work, I usually will have my blender and smoothie ingredients ready to go. I am up at 4:45am, I make a liter of smoothie filled with superfoods. I drink 500ml as I drive to work. I pick up a coffee and I start work. I am usually on my feet for most of the 12 hour shift I work. At around 2pm, I take a time to drink the 2nd 500 ml of smoothie. I also will eat a boiled egg or quinoa, a small piece of cheese and water also. That usually keeps me going til 8. On the way home, I will eat some raw nuts, seeds, and dried fruits I packed the night before.
I hope that helped. I do a lot of prep work to make sure I eat healthy. That really works for me.
Usually I take some time in the evening to prepare my breakfast. Peeling fruit takes time you know.
On days when I have to travel far, I often eat in my car on the way there. It makes me happy I prepared good food for myself and that I'm not starving until I arrive or eat some simple candy like breakfast.
So, go with what works for you 🙂
The boiling water in the thermos will cook the oats or you can set it up in a microwaveable container and put it in the fridge the night before. Just heat it in the morning and load the thermos. Fast and yummy.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?