try starting off small and building up to something bigger. This way you’ll have a goal to look forward to. If you keep determined and keep at it, you’ll never get bored. If not, try something new; you don’t have to repeat the same workout over and over. Find something else that makes you feel good . Experiment
i do what I like and blend it in with stuff I do and must do. like I go to school and I can't not go so I just go to school and "hike" at the same time. if I have time before school I do some stretching cuz it's the only type of exercise I can do all day if I can. so the key is to find something u like and exercise doesn't mean getting sweaty it means to move your body in any way ur comfortable
Ka Ti E W.
I try something new and keep it short. Doing the same thing over and over for long periods of time is what will make me quit real quit. So instead, I have decided to try out beginners to yoga, & I just do it for a little bit in the morning & if I'm feeling crazy, I might throw in a 7 minute workout!
I always try new things and do new things every time I work out. It also helps to make super fun playlists that you adore, and only listen to them while exercising. As always, working out with a partner and/or friend is always a good idea!
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.