Yes whatever you like. I think it is good to mix up and do something different each day. I've got a cold right now so will only do something gentle but do try to do something strenuous once a week.
It all depends on your personality and what do you like to do. The secret and key of success is to have fun and bring friends enjoyed your new improved health and improved body.If you like to dance enjoy classes from Zumba, Or is that a goal that you want but the exercise you don’t like I would download a playlist of my favorite songs that would make you happy and crank that volume and your headphones while you’re doing these activities. Good luck
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?