Yes whatever you like. I think it is good to mix up and do something different each day. I've got a cold right now so will only do something gentle but do try to do something strenuous once a week.
It all depends on your personality and what do you like to do. The secret and key of success is to have fun and bring friends enjoyed your new improved health and improved body.If you like to dance enjoy classes from Zumba, Or is that a goal that you want but the exercise you don’t like I would download a playlist of my favorite songs that would make you happy and crank that volume and your headphones while you’re doing these activities. Good luck
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to