Yes whatever you like. I think it is good to mix up and do something different each day. I've got a cold right now so will only do something gentle but do try to do something strenuous once a week.
It all depends on your personality and what do you like to do. The secret and key of success is to have fun and bring friends enjoyed your new improved health and improved body.If you like to dance enjoy classes from Zumba, Or is that a goal that you want but the exercise you don’t like I would download a playlist of my favorite songs that would make you happy and crank that volume and your headphones while you’re doing these activities. Good luck
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?