Yes whatever you like. I think it is good to mix up and do something different each day. I've got a cold right now so will only do something gentle but do try to do something strenuous once a week.
- How do you increase your run time when you’ve put on a significant amount of weight. I know running will help, but it just feels so frustrating and I have no frame of reference for what is “good” in running anymore.
- Do you exercise before or after you eat your breakfast?
- What kind of exercise you like the most?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What’s your ritual and where do you put cues to exercise?
It all depends on your personality and what do you like to do. The secret and key of success is to have fun and bring friends enjoyed your new improved health and improved body.If you like to dance enjoy classes from Zumba, Or is that a goal that you want but the exercise you don’t like I would download a playlist of my favorite songs that would make you happy and crank that volume and your headphones while you’re doing these activities. Good luck
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?