Also, I want to feel more energized!
And become an Iron Man!
And be strong!
And dancing without risk of losing consichness
( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Mostly actually to be a better mum for them.
Secondly, When I exercise I get to rid myself of whatever energies are harbouring themselves in me at the time. Clear my head, breathe and focus on the task at hand.
I know I am a better person when I move my body, and the positive feelings that movement evokes in me lasts a lot longer than a quick hit indulgence.
The fact that we see ourselves as "so busy" but still prioritise our health and our bodies by making time in our busy schedule to exercise sets a good example for our girls.
At the end of the day, I think setting up healthy habits now that we can sustain into the future we will help our Daughters achieve the same in their lives.
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?