Also, I want to feel more energized!
And become an Iron Man!
And be strong!
And dancing without risk of losing consichness
( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Mostly actually to be a better mum for them.
Secondly, When I exercise I get to rid myself of whatever energies are harbouring themselves in me at the time. Clear my head, breathe and focus on the task at hand.
I know I am a better person when I move my body, and the positive feelings that movement evokes in me lasts a lot longer than a quick hit indulgence.
The fact that we see ourselves as "so busy" but still prioritise our health and our bodies by making time in our busy schedule to exercise sets a good example for our girls.
At the end of the day, I think setting up healthy habits now that we can sustain into the future we will help our Daughters achieve the same in their lives.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to