What did you eat? How much? How quickly did you eat? Was it your first meal of today? It's difficult to answer your question as there's lots of questions underneath it, but a good starting rule for this and other elements in life is; listen to your body…if you can exercise there and then do it, but of you need to rest and digest, then give yourself time. Only you know what is going on inside of you.
I would say it depends on a workout and what your eating. But if you eat a good balance meal then 20 to 40 minutes is fine. If its a unbalanced meal then like an hour
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?