Definitely, i lose motivation insanely quick which makes it so difficult. However remembering why you started or what you want to change helps me a lot 🙂
Sometimes when I feel overworked or tired I really don’t want to workout so I either don’t at all or have a really slow and not so great workout.
Yes definitely. Somedays when i am not feeling good enough to get through the whole workout, I put on some upbeat favourite music to help me. Ither times when it feels physically impossible to do the workout, in order to not break habit, i reduce the amount of exercise i do. It could be reducing time, reps, or intensity.
If a workout loe is a time when you dont feel like working out then yes I do, there are some times when i just dont feel like working out, so what I do are some small things that still get me active but aren't necessarily workouts like yoga or even something simple as walking around.
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?