It depends. Sometimes if I feel very energetic and running or walking with a high pace is good for me. Sometimes yin yoga is a perfect way to wash away the negative energy and let go. I also like challenging exercises like HITT but not too often
- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- Do you think you need to break a sweat to have a good workout?
- What is your greatest motivation to exercise?
- How can I improve my mental health?
- I live on the third floor of my apartment so I always feel bad about exercising in the morning. Is there something I can do that’s easy but won’t make too much noise?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?