i would say go to bed a little bit earlier so you can wake up a little earlier. it doesn't have to be like 2 hours earlier just make sure you have had enough time to sleep so you dont feel so exhausted when you wake up and aren’t able to get our of bed.
I would try to do something that could count as exercise in my everyday life. Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs. That is a form of exercise that you could do. You could also walk to work or take the long way when walking around your job. I don't know. Find something you can do in your everyday life.
I think that sometimes is better to set aside your job when you cant anymore with it and try to relax a bit with workout. Lets say you usually work until 6pm but as your job is demanding you need to say 3 out of 5 days until 8 i would reduce half an hour on those days to even though you may not finish give yourself a reward with a good workout you can always keep working when you are tired and your mind rested!
I think waking up a hour or more before your job gives you time to squeeze in a short workout. You don't need to work out every single day but choose a couple of day to do at least one workout. 😊
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴