Workout first thing, so that it is done and the day can’t give you the excuse you need to opt out.
Drink some preworkout to give you the energy level you need to get going.
As far as effort, take it at your own pace. Check out YouTube tutorials to get some ideas for workouts. Be good to yourself and just know that it’s a marathon and not a sprint. Don’t go for 50 pounds, start with 20 and see how it feels.
Never ever be afraid to ask those that are serious about health/exercise for help. 90% of those are over the moon excited to help those that are truly interested. Don’t forget about your community around you and accountability partners!
Main thing – don’t give up. This is for you, and you’re worth it!
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?