lay out your gym clothes the night before
Fill a water bottle to place near your workout clothes
Set aside a time in your work schedule (MS Outlook) so others know you are busy
Start to watch exercise videos on YouTube to get inspiration, educate yourself, and stay motivated.
Waking up the next morning to take my morning water and supliments, blending a frozen banana blueberry peanut butter smoothie for Breakfast. Then drink my smoothie in bed whilst completing my coaching, thenleave my apartment and walk down the 6 floors and walk back up twice and that's my tired routine.
Make a green macha late with oat milk to get caffeine to get me working.
Take a nap at lunch. Eat my premade lunch I made the weekend before, same with dinner.
Go to bed by 9pm
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?