Looks up apps made by Zen Labs or Leap Fitness, they have a bunch of good little workouts that can be done at home with no equipment, programs to follow, etc.
- I would like to know how long should I be recommended to walk for?
- What is your favorite yoga playlist recommendations to start the day?
- I have few slipped disk on my neck and back. I’ve been got acupuncture treatment for 5 years, so the symptoms are now getting better, but It still comes to a problem when I try to exercise. Could you give me some advice, like, what should I do careful of during my exercise session?
- How do you reduce distractions so you can focus on yourself?
- What is your go to routine that is easy to get used to and do first thing in the morning?
You can do circle training with following exercises: burpees, squats, jumping lunges, plank, push ups, mountain climbers. Do each exercise 10-12x, and repeate ciricle for 2 more times 🙂
I personally like going for a walk around my neighborhood. It forces me out of the house and in fresh air, and also gets my heart rate up. If you like, when you get home, you can continue to work out by doing crunches and sit ups and push ups, etc. just remember the importance of stretching when you do any sort of strength training!
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?