You can do circle training with following exercises: burpees, squats, jumping lunges, plank, push ups, mountain climbers. Do each exercise 10-12x, and repeate ciricle for 2 more times 🙂
Looks up apps made by Zen Labs or Leap Fitness, they have a bunch of good little workouts that can be done at home with no equipment, programs to follow, etc.
I personally like going for a walk around my neighborhood. It forces me out of the house and in fresh air, and also gets my heart rate up. If you like, when you get home, you can continue to work out by doing crunches and sit ups and push ups, etc. just remember the importance of stretching when you do any sort of strength training!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?