You can do circle training with following exercises: burpees, squats, jumping lunges, plank, push ups, mountain climbers. Do each exercise 10-12x, and repeate ciricle for 2 more times 🙂
Looks up apps made by Zen Labs or Leap Fitness, they have a bunch of good little workouts that can be done at home with no equipment, programs to follow, etc.
I personally like going for a walk around my neighborhood. It forces me out of the house and in fresh air, and also gets my heart rate up. If you like, when you get home, you can continue to work out by doing crunches and sit ups and push ups, etc. just remember the importance of stretching when you do any sort of strength training!
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?