Looks up apps made by Zen Labs or Leap Fitness, they have a bunch of good little workouts that can be done at home with no equipment, programs to follow, etc.
- What steps do you take to garner confidence to go to the gym regularly?
- How do you maintain an exercise habit when you’re sick?
- What kinds of exercises do you like to do? Which ones are quicker and more easy to get on with and how do you motivate yourself to exercise?
- I already walk five days a week as exercise… but it still doesn’t feel like a beneficial habit. Any idea why?
- How do you bounce back from a bad day?
You can do circle training with following exercises: burpees, squats, jumping lunges, plank, push ups, mountain climbers. Do each exercise 10-12x, and repeate ciricle for 2 more times 🙂
I personally like going for a walk around my neighborhood. It forces me out of the house and in fresh air, and also gets my heart rate up. If you like, when you get home, you can continue to work out by doing crunches and sit ups and push ups, etc. just remember the importance of stretching when you do any sort of strength training!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?