Even if it is I am other duties as well, which are needed to be attended. So it's must to get up. Better to have a supportive partner to help each other out.
Sure somedays you may feel like to stay in the bed all day long. But if you have a partner that is a motivation. It will help a lot to get back on track. Of course this is a no brainier, but sometimes you needs to be the inspiration.
When you think about why you need to do it and consider long term goals and positive impact it will have it also helps I guess.
When you have higher goals and start slow and small it is easier – as fabulous does.
You can do it, because it's good for you even if you live in Pluto. Hehe
For you to make an habit out of that Action, you need to repeat those 3 steps enough times as to engrave the habit in your mind.
So first start doing it out of will power. You’ll see that it feels amazing to go to work after working out as you have already won the day in a sense. If you feel like you need a bigger reward, have a nice breakfast somewhere on your way to work or offer yourself whatever treat you feel like!
There’s your habit sequence: Waking up > Working out > Treat.
I do feel your pain on waking up early when it’s cold, so maybe try starting with a small practice of 10min and then increase the time you work out little by little.
BUT that doesnt mean I gave up on the days I set my mind to doing the work out.
For me it was always setting up the intention to work out that morning. Setting it up in a way that it was unavoidable. Putting my clothes(gym and work), shoes, and preparing my bag/backpack for the day on a chair near my bed. Having 1-3 less things to worry about is key.
Also having a habit of waking up in the morning is KEY. Just have one straight week of simply focusing on waking up at the desired time youd want to wake up to be able to go to the gym is valuable. You dont ACTUALLY have to go to the gym. Youre goal is to establish the habit of waking up at that time. Baby steps!
Plus it makes you warm so that helps in the winter.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?