Too much exercise makes our body tired. Don't force yourself.
You need a rest.
Enough rest and stay hidrated. It will make your energy back and you're ready to exercise.
I know once I am finished, i’ll feel better, be more energized, feel accomplished & be proud!
It is alright to take breaks but you have to be consistent 💖✨
1- starting is the hardest part of exercising, and it’s what keeps us from working out most of the time
2- do what you have to even if it you’ll do it badly like maybe walking slowly for 4 minutes instead of sitting down doing nothing , or brushing your teeth once a day instead of not brushing at all.
Doing 20% of your goals is better than 0%
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?