It is alright to take breaks but you have to be consistent 💖✨
1- starting is the hardest part of exercising, and it’s what keeps us from working out most of the time
2- do what you have to even if it you’ll do it badly like maybe walking slowly for 4 minutes instead of sitting down doing nothing , or brushing your teeth once a day instead of not brushing at all.
Doing 20% of your goals is better than 0%
Too much exercise makes our body tired. Don't force yourself.
You need a rest.
Enough rest and stay hidrated. It will make your energy back and you're ready to exercise.
I know once I am finished, i’ll feel better, be more energized, feel accomplished & be proud!
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?