Also when it is an activity that I actually enjoy I feel as though I am learning about my identity and I value hat feeling. It is important for me to acknowledge that I physically enjoy the activity and internalize the success as a benchmark. This helps me know I can rise to meet the challenge of completing this habit.
But good planning and scheduling ahead of each week really helps. The more hurdles you can roll out of your way early, the better the chances you will actually have the time to take care of YOU!
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?