Also when it is an activity that I actually enjoy I feel as though I am learning about my identity and I value hat feeling. It is important for me to acknowledge that I physically enjoy the activity and internalize the success as a benchmark. This helps me know I can rise to meet the challenge of completing this habit.
But good planning and scheduling ahead of each week really helps. The more hurdles you can roll out of your way early, the better the chances you will actually have the time to take care of YOU!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?