Sustainig for sure. Starting is easy since I think of starting something because I’m really motivated but keeping it up is the hardest. Achieving comes after sustaining, but once I get the hang of it achieving is not so hard.
Sustaining for sure. Lots of excitement to start, lots of pride to finish, but during the middle they're isn't that instant gratification.
Ma Ra Z.
I think that starting is the easy part. We always have good intentions and so getting off on the right foot is often pretty easy. It’s when you have to sustain that things become really difficult. Trying to keep going even if there’s a goal in mind it’s really hard when that call is an achieved immediately particularly for something that’s new. Achievement has its own reward and so naturally I think achieving it’s not the most difficult part, it’s steaming and continuing to do what you need to do in order to achieve even though the rewards of achievement don’t come right away
Probably sustaining, I sometimes find it hard to stick to my habits and to not go back to the bad ones. If you're having trouble sustaining then I'd say ask yourself if the action you're about to take us in line with where you really want to go. Is it going to further your ambitions and bring you one step closer to achieving it?
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?