Sustainig for sure. Starting is easy since I think of starting something because I’m really motivated but keeping it up is the hardest. Achieving comes after sustaining, but once I get the hang of it achieving is not so hard.
Sustaining for sure. Lots of excitement to start, lots of pride to finish, but during the middle they're isn't that instant gratification.
Ma Ra Z.
I think that starting is the easy part. We always have good intentions and so getting off on the right foot is often pretty easy. It’s when you have to sustain that things become really difficult. Trying to keep going even if there’s a goal in mind it’s really hard when that call is an achieved immediately particularly for something that’s new. Achievement has its own reward and so naturally I think achieving it’s not the most difficult part, it’s steaming and continuing to do what you need to do in order to achieve even though the rewards of achievement don’t come right away
Probably sustaining, I sometimes find it hard to stick to my habits and to not go back to the bad ones. If you're having trouble sustaining then I'd say ask yourself if the action you're about to take us in line with where you really want to go. Is it going to further your ambitions and bring you one step closer to achieving it?
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?