I think that starting is the easy part. We always have good intentions and so getting off on the right foot is often pretty easy. It’s when you have to sustain that things become really difficult. Trying to keep going even if there’s a goal in mind it’s really hard when that call is an achieved immediately particularly for something that’s new. Achievement has its own reward and so naturally I think achieving it’s not the most difficult part, it’s steaming and continuing to do what you need to do in order to achieve even though the rewards of achievement don’t come right away
- What other exercises are easy to do in the house?
- I would like to learn to wake up early. How do you do it? What is your motivation?
- When you don’t have much time or are busy with work, how do you keep a nice routine?
- How do you keep motivated to exercise, even if you feel tired/sick/overrun?
- What is the best excersise to start your day with?
Sustainig for sure. Starting is easy since I think of starting something because I’m really motivated but keeping it up is the hardest. Achieving comes after sustaining, but once I get the hang of it achieving is not so hard.
Sustaining for sure. Lots of excitement to start, lots of pride to finish, but during the middle they're isn't that instant gratification.
Probably sustaining, I sometimes find it hard to stick to my habits and to not go back to the bad ones. If you're having trouble sustaining then I'd say ask yourself if the action you're about to take us in line with where you really want to go. Is it going to further your ambitions and bring you one step closer to achieving it?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?