I think that starting is the easy part. We always have good intentions and so getting off on the right foot is often pretty easy. It’s when you have to sustain that things become really difficult. Trying to keep going even if there’s a goal in mind it’s really hard when that call is an achieved immediately particularly for something that’s new. Achievement has its own reward and so naturally I think achieving it’s not the most difficult part, it’s steaming and continuing to do what you need to do in order to achieve even though the rewards of achievement don’t come right away
- How do you keep from being discouraged when life happens and you are not able to exercise on a given day? How do you get out of the perfectionism mind set?
- What are your meal prep plans, if any?
- What time of day do you exercise?
- How long are your morning workouts? Did they start shorter and evolve into a longer workout? What do you normally do in the morning and how does it help you focus on your day?
- Do you eat to work out, or work out to eat?
Sustainig for sure. Starting is easy since I think of starting something because I’m really motivated but keeping it up is the hardest. Achieving comes after sustaining, but once I get the hang of it achieving is not so hard.
Sustaining for sure. Lots of excitement to start, lots of pride to finish, but during the middle they're isn't that instant gratification.
Probably sustaining, I sometimes find it hard to stick to my habits and to not go back to the bad ones. If you're having trouble sustaining then I'd say ask yourself if the action you're about to take us in line with where you really want to go. Is it going to further your ambitions and bring you one step closer to achieving it?
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?