uhm.. actually it's pretty tough question but if that person really want to workout he/she can make that tüme when he/she feel ready for that day
Вацадзе Георгий N.
I know, and because of it I get up early in 5:30 a.m, do some morning routine and go on my basketball training. Usually I finished it around 9 o’clock, go home, take shower and start working. Of course if you will get up early like this you’ll going to sleep early too. Usually I go to sleep between 22-23:30 pm
If anyone make something his or her priority then he or she can manage some time by anyhow, so it's all about priority. If someone works from 10:30 then he can exercise by using stairs in his office. Exercise is not all about gym you can exercise without gym, some streaches, 2 or 3 push-ups, some walking and it's all done.
I think 10.30 am is not too early, so you may can do a quick 10 or 20 minute workout before work. I don't know when you go to bed, but if it's about 9 or 10 pm you can do a workout after work.
I don't work,because I'm teenager,so I have plenty of time to workout,I recommend you to wake up at 05:00 or 05:30 to workout
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?