- How do you motivate yourself to actually exercise? Exercise is part of my morning routine in theory, but that just means that I don’t finish my morning routine until three in the afternoon because I hate exercise so much that I do nothing for hours in order to avoid exercising. And then the day is shot.
- Recommendations for quick healthy breakfast on the go or at home?
- How do you stop your dog from jumping on you when you’re exercising?
- What type of light exercise is okay and good for while you are sick?
- What are the factors that most contribute to you skipping your exercise habit?
Set 1: Push ups x 8, squats x 16.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 2: Push ups x 10, squats x 20.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 3: Push ups x 12, squats x 24.
And that should put you around 5 minutes. Some variations you can try:
1.) MIx is lunges for a set of squats,
2.) Add jumping jacks or burpees as you progress
3.) Use weights for bicep curls or tricep extensions
4.) Use a resistance band to stretch back while resting
5.) Add sit-ups or planks for core work (push-ups, squats, then planks).
Hope this helps! Good luck!
But now I think about it🤔, just get moving + abs workout would be much better when done together. But of course do just get moving first wake your muscles up ☺️
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?