Set 1: Push ups x 8, squats x 16.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 2: Push ups x 10, squats x 20.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 3: Push ups x 12, squats x 24.
And that should put you around 5 minutes. Some variations you can try:
1.) MIx is lunges for a set of squats,
2.) Add jumping jacks or burpees as you progress
3.) Use weights for bicep curls or tricep extensions
4.) Use a resistance band to stretch back while resting
5.) Add sit-ups or planks for core work (push-ups, squats, then planks).
Hope this helps! Good luck!
But now I think about it🤔, just get moving + abs workout would be much better when done together. But of course do just get moving first wake your muscles up ☺️
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.