Set 1: Push ups x 8, squats x 16.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 2: Push ups x 10, squats x 20.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 3: Push ups x 12, squats x 24.
And that should put you around 5 minutes. Some variations you can try:
1.) MIx is lunges for a set of squats,
2.) Add jumping jacks or burpees as you progress
3.) Use weights for bicep curls or tricep extensions
4.) Use a resistance band to stretch back while resting
5.) Add sit-ups or planks for core work (push-ups, squats, then planks).
Hope this helps! Good luck!
But now I think about it🤔, just get moving + abs workout would be much better when done together. But of course do just get moving first wake your muscles up ☺️
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?