Set 1: Push ups x 8, squats x 16.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 2: Push ups x 10, squats x 20.
Rest x 1 minute
Set 3: Push ups x 12, squats x 24.
And that should put you around 5 minutes. Some variations you can try:
1.) MIx is lunges for a set of squats,
2.) Add jumping jacks or burpees as you progress
3.) Use weights for bicep curls or tricep extensions
4.) Use a resistance band to stretch back while resting
5.) Add sit-ups or planks for core work (push-ups, squats, then planks).
Hope this helps! Good luck!
But now I think about it🤔, just get moving + abs workout would be much better when done together. But of course do just get moving first wake your muscles up ☺️
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?