- I hate exercise, how do I find the motivation to get out and do it? I know it’s important but the thought of having to exercise for the rest of my life is depressing.
- I exercise 3 times a week and often feel like I can’t do the exercise. Although I can most of the times and feel stupid about it so I do them anyway. To me it feels like a lack of confidence in myself and also I don’t want to loose face. I have trouble staying with myself and the exercise. Are there wise words that can help me building confidence and trust that I can do it and if I can’t than that’s something that’s okay too? (It doesn’t has to do with willpower, lost 42 pounds and am loyal to my gym appointments). Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer. (:
- What kind of exercise do you practice frequently?
- I want to increase my active walking throughout the day but I never get around to it. How do you stick to your routine?
- Does anyone do an 8 minute running workout? Like HIIT or sprints?
I cognize that all others are reflections of me. If others show resistance to my intentions and goals, I use that as an opportunity to get clearer within myself about my desire and to hone that vision even further.
I stand in powerfulness and practice will persistence. Will persistence comes from your depth. You make a decision and then you exercise your will persistence with full integrity, and you don't give up.
Use your family's resistance as a gift that assists you in achieving your goals and as a way to bring you into more powerfulness.
If your main concern is your family tempting you with things you're trying to avoid, such as trying to give you sugary things when you are on a diet I think it has a lot to do with self control. Remind yourself of the reason you are making the change. If you have to remove the distractions, do it! Throw out all the bad food or turn the TV off when you are trying to exercise. Just make sure to create a positive environment.
But you know what, I’ve learned to stick to the healthy routine and mind my own lane. at the end, it’s my life, my choices, and I have to live with myself for the rest of my life. So let them say what they want to—their perspectives are different. And you’re not in any way disrespecting their point of view, but that’s it—it’s their opinion, not yours. And your opinion of yourself and your commitment to yourself is what matters.
I just had in a matter of six months my brothers and dads passing and made me realize that I have to take charge of my health.
I am supporting all my motivation with apps, my son and veibg in the moment of what I am doing with my life. All the change cones feom within and its one that maies it happen. Step by step and id you fall, get up and start again
Therefore everything that I do is for myself. Knowing this, I thank myself and congratulate myself on every win I get.
What I have to “give” to my family, I give. I hope they get my change, but I do not seek their approval.
I take a light lunch and then again try to concentrate on my study. In the afternoon,I take a power nap ,then some light exercises and breathing. I love to draw and I think dusk is the best time for practising. Taking a break(includes calling my parents,friends) , I again study for the next few hours at a stretch. I take my supper and then walk for 15 minutes. After studying for a couple of hours ,I go to bed with a book in hand ,this time it's not a study-material anymore. Or I just learn some new words or some new ideas about my interest. i try to take a sound sleep and yeah , that's how the cycle goes! I think a grown adult should always be capable of taking his/her responsibilities, shouldn't be guided by their parents . Having mental support from their parents should influence them to keep going. Even if their parents don't support them, they should try to convince the parents..and good/rational things are usually accepted by the people. Good luck for everyone out there who are willing for the betterment of their life-style.
Don't let your family members stop you from being a better version of YOU. And for the prioritise part, do what FABULOUS says. Wake up, drink water, eat, exercise, shower , groom yourself, etc.
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?