Walking or doing my errands while constantly moving so that way I get two things done at once. If I’m not feeling up to it I like to do arms or stretches because they motivate me and I end up doing something even if that’s all that I do.
Honestly idk I like to do squats and leg raises , and anything that involves standing up. But my favourite thing to do is if I’m not in the mood to do a proper exercise I like to clean up or do tasks but keep my legs moving constantly and stretch them out so they take more time. That way I get two things done at once
Dancing to some music from a device being played – meanwhile, the energetic dancing can be taken around the area where you are, home or elsewhere, to complete another easy enough task (like a quick cleanup) as you also finish the exercise overall! 🙂
I like short intensive body weight workouts (alike Turbulence training). Super sets and circuits of bodyweight squats, lunges, pushups, yoga poses, plank, rtc
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?