I don't hate exercise, but I haven't exercised in a long time. So, because of this I'm doing something easier that I enjoy. I just go on youtube and look up walking workouts. You just walk in place and depending on whose video, there might be some dance movements, which I find fun. I would recommend just doing something small that you enjoy. It's not important to do something big to start with, but it is important that you start. So, just have fun!
- Do you stretch before you exercise?
- Which kind of sport seems to have the biggest “wake-up” effect?
- I can’t wake up early, I always get out o bed at 9. How can I get the motivation to be up at 6?
- When is the best time of day for you to exercise?
- I am having trouble keeping up with my gym routine. How do you motivate yourself to exercise??
- Is HIIT really useful?
- I feel I am quite weak, be it my upper body strength, my spine or even my legs for that matter. I have never been much into sports, took up cycling a few years ago but discontinued and I find it hard to run even 3km. How should I build up my exercise routine so that I feel energetic all day and also have the strength to run a 10k, participate in marathons or even play a physical sport like soccer for over an hour? I believe the strength will also help me mentally more present and feel alive.
- What is the best leg training routine you could do in the morning?
- Is 50 push-ups a good amount?
- What do you do for exercise in the morning?