I don't hate exercise, but I haven't exercised in a long time. So, because of this I'm doing something easier that I enjoy. I just go on youtube and look up walking workouts. You just walk in place and depending on whose video, there might be some dance movements, which I find fun. I would recommend just doing something small that you enjoy. It's not important to do something big to start with, but it is important that you start. So, just have fun!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?