I don't hate exercise, but I haven't exercised in a long time. So, because of this I'm doing something easier that I enjoy. I just go on youtube and look up walking workouts. You just walk in place and depending on whose video, there might be some dance movements, which I find fun. I would recommend just doing something small that you enjoy. It's not important to do something big to start with, but it is important that you start. So, just have fun!
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?