Roll back and forth in ball (arms around legs)
Sitting with legs out, row with arms.
Again on either leg
Wrap alternate arm around each leg — twist
Then facing floor
Cat alternately with Cow slowly
Arms under body holding
Up the lower extremities
Then the plough
(All above for one minute)
Then shoulder stand for 3
Been doing them off and on — now habit.
First learned this at 18. Am 74 — so forgetting the names
Since in the morning your muscles are still cold, try doing some stretch poses.
Personally I like doing the following: forward fold, lengthening the spine, downward dog, cobra, cat & cow.
I hope this helped 🙂
Also, @amandabisk frequently posts yoga flows on her instagram page that are great
Sounds like Dr Suese.
I don't like yoga.
Just because every one is into it doesn't mean you have to love it. The only yoga class that gave me satisfaction was when I was training for a half marathon -Hot yoga really stretched out my muscles. I Smoot other sports.
**I suggest go on YouTube learn the basic poses.**
Then try a class. I always end up learning more at a class even thought it might take a bit to talk myself into actually getting to the first class.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?