Since in the morning your muscles are still cold, try doing some stretch poses.
Personally I like doing the following: forward fold, lengthening the spine, downward dog, cobra, cat & cow.
I hope this helped 🙂
- Do you keep your routines the same on the weekends or days off? Sometimes I find it hard to get up early after a long week.
- Would the running in place exercise be a substitute for sprinting if it’s impossible to do so outside in the open air?
- Do you usally have breakfast before or after your exercise?
- Is it better to drink water during your meals or half an hour before?
- I am struggling with breakfast, how do you find it easier to not skip this part of your morning routine?
Roll back and forth in ball (arms around legs)
Sitting with legs out, row with arms.
Again on either leg
Wrap alternate arm around each leg — twist
Then facing floor
Cat alternately with Cow slowly
Arms under body holding
Up the lower extremities
Then the plough
(All above for one minute)
Then shoulder stand for 3
Been doing them off and on — now habit.
First learned this at 18. Am 74 — so forgetting the names
Also, @amandabisk frequently posts yoga flows on her instagram page that are great
Sounds like Dr Suese.
I don't like yoga.
Just because every one is into it doesn't mean you have to love it. The only yoga class that gave me satisfaction was when I was training for a half marathon -Hot yoga really stretched out my muscles. I Smoot other sports.
**I suggest go on YouTube learn the basic poses.**
Then try a class. I always end up learning more at a class even thought it might take a bit to talk myself into actually getting to the first class.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?