I found some playlists in Spotify made by other people for working out. The songs I like from there I put on my own workout playlist.
I think it depends on the type of exercise. When I do yoga I like to listen to nature sounds of very soft and smooth music. When I’m running, I like something with a quick beat that my feet can fall into like a cadence. It makes running more enjoyable to listen to upbeat music, like pop! If I’m lifting or doing a HIIT routine, I prefer modern rock and alternative rock music. It’s more motivating and keeps the heart rate up. Whatever it is though, it’s all music I love.
The best music is your favorite music which is going to give more energy and positively to do the work for effective. White music or sound is also a good option to start with.
I love listening to epic movie soundtracks/scores. It makes me feel like I'm the protagonist 😀 One of my favorites is the song "What are you going to do when you are not saving the world?" By Hanz Zimmer.
Personally I love some alternative rock to pump me up. Like “me against the world”, “warriors”, “ born for this”, “I’m so sorry”, etc. They have a beat which makes me feel like I’m a knight on a way to slay a dragon or a 90s Russian spy trying to fight off some bandits. Very motivational 😀 I also occasionally listen to badass pop songs, which motivate both by energetic music and lyrics. For example, “Do it like a dude”, “work, b*tch”, etc. Hope it helped!
Music that's soothing, familiar and not too loud. Country is uplifting and romantic so gs make my heart happy and calm
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?