I always feel better afterwards and going to work I feel charged up and ready to go.
because i have a lot of time..
don't need to rush of preparation for going to work..
but i think the best benefit is in the morning..
it give the stimulation to get energized in the morning,,although we have to manage the timing so won't be late for work..
That said, a little exercise in the morning will increase your energy levels throughout the day dramatically
And exercise before sleep is a little stupid
Sometimes I have more down time in the afternoon.
Sometimes insomnia strikes at night. So in short I fit it in whenever/wherever I can without worrying about length of time.
As a person who could never make exercising a real habit, I feel that morning exercising is better for me. Although starting the routine was really hard at first, I started the day with success and it was really inspiring.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?