El A E.
The best thing is to not think about it too much, take your time, and do what you can. If you need to do modifications, that is 100% OK! You're still getting your body going and building up to more advance techniques. Be mindful of your breath, your form, and contraction of muscles. Example, when doing push ups, breath in when your on the ground, when you push yourself up breath out and feel the muscles squeeze. Keep squeezing them. That's how you make them stronger and exercises get easier. That's it.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?