El A E.
The best thing is to not think about it too much, take your time, and do what you can. If you need to do modifications, that is 100% OK! You're still getting your body going and building up to more advance techniques. Be mindful of your breath, your form, and contraction of muscles. Example, when doing push ups, breath in when your on the ground, when you push yourself up breath out and feel the muscles squeeze. Keep squeezing them. That's how you make them stronger and exercises get easier. That's it.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴