El A E.
The best thing is to not think about it too much, take your time, and do what you can. If you need to do modifications, that is 100% OK! You're still getting your body going and building up to more advance techniques. Be mindful of your breath, your form, and contraction of muscles. Example, when doing push ups, breath in when your on the ground, when you push yourself up breath out and feel the muscles squeeze. Keep squeezing them. That's how you make them stronger and exercises get easier. That's it.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?