El A E.
The best thing is to not think about it too much, take your time, and do what you can. If you need to do modifications, that is 100% OK! You're still getting your body going and building up to more advance techniques. Be mindful of your breath, your form, and contraction of muscles. Example, when doing push ups, breath in when your on the ground, when you push yourself up breath out and feel the muscles squeeze. Keep squeezing them. That's how you make them stronger and exercises get easier. That's it.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?