Push-ups, jumping jacks, wall sits, squats, crunches, leg raises, planks, burpees, walks around the house and if you got stairs, lucky you, go up and down a few times. Respect your limits and go easy, keeping the schedule is more important then breaking your records.
Burpees are a great full body exercise. Planks are fantastic for your core muscles. Simple jumping jacks are an easy form of cardio.
Easy exercises that are easy and low intensity include options like dancing, yoga, or going on a walk. I prefer to go on walks with my dog so we both get some exercise and I get to stop occasionally and just enjoy the neighborhood around me
Well, I downloaded the “30 Day Workout Challenge” app and selected the easiest level, so you might want to do that. It gives you a daily challenge (according to your preference) and the easiest level usually starts with 4-5 mins of exercises a day.
The best quick exercise, when working is just to stand up and make up place around you. It is good for your body as well as your brain to have clean work space.
Walking – take the long way around to where you’re headed for; use stairs instead of an escalator; just spending 30 minutes on a treadmill; stretching; going with someone to the gym for a gym class; trying a set of sit ups, standing up/down on chair, plank for 30 sec, then squats, then repeat.
I suggest you take your time to look what you can find on YouTube! There are so many great videos about working out and many of them don’t last longer than 10 minutes. It really depends on what you want to achieve or focus on. I like watching Chloe Ting‘s workout videos because she has many exercises that she put together into a whole program, so you should really check her out and pick some of the exercises you like. If you watch some videos you can make your own workout program and change it up with exercises that you like! Good luck and have fun!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?