Do the Plank!
Comes from Pilates and yoga.
Squat down, assume the push up position, but arms are extended. So, you look like someone prepared to do a push up. Keep yourself in that position, back straight, and arms straight. Now, hold that position for 1-2 minutes, daily increasing it to 5 minutes, then it’s up to you. The abs get a work out so
Make sure you keep your back straight and but up a little.
Tighten your abs ( you have them already, they are just waiting to meet you 🙂)
Hold as long as you can then switch knees.
When your comfortable just try a full plank for any amount of time and drop that knee when you can’t hold it.
Do that for a couple of weeks
I hope it helps make a difference 😊
If you search for abs routines at FormerBlender.com, they always include both sides of your core in their workouts. They sometimes give hints for protecting your neck but not always, so you'll have to be aware of a tired neck and rest it.
Once you know what you can do without pain, gradually add more!
I find doing a Plank is the best for core though. Its my favourite but I can’t do it atm 😢
Now you have just trained your core strength. You can do that every day for a week and hold it for longer and longer.
There should be no issues with your neck or back but you will have trained and strengthen your core!
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?