I had always been embarrassed to do anything but work out at home. Now, I go to salsa classes on a Thursday, I go to a bootcamp on a Saturday and I run on a Sunday with a neighbour. I found a way to make exercise a part of my social life, and now I look forward to it every time. It’s great!
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?