30 minutes is the minimum time a person can do his/her exercise but that's not mandatory that we have to do only 30 minutes of exercise it can even extend upto 1 hr (as one is suitable)😄
Kate Ina G.
Usually yes but it depends on what kind of exercise you do. For cardio(anaerobic) it's usually a minimum but for aerobic workouts it's a maximum.
Th Odore Z.
For a beginner you start small say 10 minutes then when you are more comfortable you can increase it by adding another 10 minutes
Nee ik doe het maar 8 min. Balans tussen work out en gezinsleven is belangrijk. Maar ik probeer overdag wel meer te bewegen en neem vaak de fiets of ik ga te voet
Yes. It is really fabulous Idea . But I am now a student and I have many works every day . So , I continue my exercise for 10 to 20 minutes . 😊
I don’t know what amount of time is recommended for exercising but I know what works for me. I have 10 or 15 minutes to move my body in the morning and that’s perfectly ok.
30 minutes is a long amount of time for exercise, it can make you procrastinate your exercise or even skip it. Personally i do a 15 minute walk or a 1 minute skipping.
It depends on many factors! Age is one of them, fitness level is another. There are lots of resources online. Just make sure it’s a trusted source (I’m Canadian and my government has some great resources. So does the NHS for Brits!) Look into how much you need for your age and stage.
Remember: If it’s 15 minutes or 30, you don’t have to do it all at once. Break it down into shorter, manageable increments!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?