Not really. I tend to exercise at home to make it more likely that I will work out and not make the excuse of 'I'm too nervous to work out'
The only things I do in public is walking or running. And there’s one group workout at the gym I love so much doing. I guess it’s finding something you want to do so badly that it doesn’t matter if it’s in public or not.
I do it at home instead of in public. I used to do public exercises before I stopped and gained a lot of weight. Now I’m just insecure and keep to my home for exercise.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?