I do not jog, but I started taking the stairs instead of the elevator to my apartment on the 5th floor, and I already noticed a difference after a week, not a big one, but enough. Now (3 weeks later) I feel like taking the elecator is just silly, it takes just asqlong
It took me only a few days. I really pushed myself early on and then worked my way up to more mileage as I got better. Running right away doesn't mean you have to run the whole workout but if you begin to work it in and continue to do it each time you think you might be able to you'll be rewarded for it.
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?