On the one the hand, fast results don't really exist in exercise. Just train long enough and in the right way and you'll her results. On the other hand, doing some gentle yoga makes my posture better afterwards. It's effects last for like a day after a session. Even one session beeps already. In that sense, that's pretty quick for getting results😜
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?