I am not sure. But it depends on your goal of doing exersice if you want to gain muscle than it is is good for you, but if you are doing it to be more awake or to lose fat then i am not sure.(sorry, I know this wasnt a lot of help)
I think eating grits or brown rice act as a importance role in longer exercises, make longer time in digestion, and slow release the energy.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?