afternoon because in the morning after breakfast i will either go to school but if i’m on break i like to chill out then exercise
Before breakfast is the best time for me. Getting pumped up to energise and focus myself for the rest of the day. The 'afterburn' also helps burn calories throughout the day. Before breakfast is also good if you remember to eat no more than you would if you hadn't exercised.
I prefer to exercise in the afternoon around 4:00pm because it’s when I have the most energy and I can have dinner straight after
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴