afternoon because in the morning after breakfast i will either go to school but if i’m on break i like to chill out then exercise
Before breakfast is the best time for me. Getting pumped up to energise and focus myself for the rest of the day. The 'afterburn' also helps burn calories throughout the day. Before breakfast is also good if you remember to eat no more than you would if you hadn't exercised.
I prefer to exercise in the afternoon around 4:00pm because it’s when I have the most energy and I can have dinner straight after
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?