1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
Sprinkle of salt and cinnamon
Crushed nuts mixed in to taste
Microwave in a bowl for 1:30
Boiled chicken, scrambled eggs saute.
Fruit salad, with green apples, black grapes, and strawberries.
Chia seeds pudding-i make it the night before. I just mix in blueberries with chia and coconut milk and leave it in the fridge overnight. Any fruit works but I'm watching my kilos these days.
Scrambled eggs and avocado.
Spinach, blueberry smoothie with unsweetened almond milk and flax seeds.
1/2 cup oats
1 cup milk or milk substitute
1/2 cup of frozen berries
Combine the above in a bowl or jar and leave it in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, add nuts, cinnamon, and a little sweetener (maple syrup, stevia, etc.) and it's ready to go!
Avocado, one teaspoon orange marmalade,
I try to have something high protein and fiber. Eggs with whole grain toast and berries; steel cut oatmeal with a dash of protein powder and dried fruit; or on days when I just don’t have time, I grab a low sugar protein bar and an apple.
The second one is raisin bran with a glass of juice and some water.
Sometimes a small slice of sourdough bread toasted with a banana.
On Saturday and Sunday we prepare for our selves also smashed eggs🍳🍳, avocado🥑, wraps 🌮🌮🍕and fresh orange juice 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🤩
Usually I eat coffee with milk, an apple, and couple of biscuits.
sometimes i add bananas and berries.
i also eat a sandwich with meat for my breakfast.
prefer tea to coffe.
my motto had always been
"eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper"
i am trying to eliminate meat and milk products tho. and be more veg.
what about you?
2) Oatmeal-I like to add berries, nuts, seeds, fruit, cinnamon, peanut butter..so on and so forth..whatever I have..Sometimes I sweeten it with honey, usually the fruit is sweet enough.
3) Yogurt- plain greek yogurt is my favorite. Like oatmeal, I add nuts, seeds, berries and sometimes granola.
Bio Oats with hemp protein, 1 sp of honey, 1 sp of cassious butter combined in a bowl with oat milk!
Toppings I used today were strawberries, pepitas, and walnuts! Forgot the cinnamon though. 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Ps: Here in Italy we are not used to eat eggs, avocado etc at the morning😌
Other mornings, it could be scrambled eggs with spinach and red bell peppers and other seasonings with a side of slab bacon.
If I feel like saving calories, I have a cup on plain, non-fat yogurt with thawed frozen mixed berries or tropical fruit topped with flax seeds and sweetened with Stevia.
I am doing some research on smoothies to make sure I get enough protein and nutrients.
Then I have some fruit, which is usually a banana.
I always drink coffe, black, no sugar. Rather strong.
Very often I drink a smoothie: my favorite is avocado and milk. In this case, I like it sweet. I don’t use white sugar. Instead I use brown sugar or rapadura (which is basically sugar cane juice boiled until it thickens and becomes solid.
I guess it’s a Brazilian thing.
I’m Brazilian by the way.
Hopes this has been of any help 🙂
– Smoked ham (when I'm in a rush, lazy or both)
– smoked salmon with avocado and salad leafs
– peanut butter with banana slices and pure cocoa chips
– almond butter with apple slices and grounded cinnamom
If I'm out of time just a piece of fruit and a cereal bar
If I have time and more appetite, porridge with nuts or fruit (it's one of my lazy options for dinner too :P)
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.