I ALWAYS have my workout clothes ready the night before! I usually change right into them as a reminder to do something! Anything! Also I set and alarm for 5:30 if i haven't worked out yet it guarantees I'll get moving
Honestly, figure out your first step that will get you closer to exercising, and then count down to it and do that step and the next like you’re in the Amazing Race and once you get to exercising you’ll hopefully be laughing at how funny and silly you felt and ready to do some exercise. Also, maybe leave your exercise clothes wherever the first place is you go to when you come home. Also getting cute exercise clothes is a huge boost for me personally.
For me, I really need to be active cause I have to sit 8 hours at work. Being able to workout afterwards makes me feel refreshed and let go of all the stress on both my mind and my body. You don’t have to start complex workout right away. Start with something that’s easy to maintain as a habit and slowly build it. Having an ideal target in your mind will give it a kick. Good luck 🙂
Think about the benefits it will do, at first, you will feel like you can't be bothered bit after you have done it, it's so nice to feel healthy and stronger in yourself.
Make a plan and exercise with someone else. This is even better if it’s someone you live with so you’re always around each other.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?